Monday, April 16, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Rock With Me Baby

Hey superstars - how's it hanging? :)
Yes, I brought it back, right when you thought I had abandoned it for good
- the red lipstick and the leather jacket have been tucked away for quite some time now,
but today I finally felt like wearing both once again. And it came out good, baby ;)
I'd completely forgotten how great Rockabilly inspired outfits make me feel.
Ah sweet red lipstick, I won't ever forget you again :)


 // Biker Jacket: Ellos // Top: Lindex //
// Pencil Skirt: H&M // Shoes: Deichman //

Hey superstars - how's life? :)
Ja, jeg bragte dem tilbage; lige som I troede jeg havde glemt alt om dem
- den røde læbestift og læderjakken har været gemt væk et godt stykke tid,
men i dag følte jeg mig endelig i humør til at have begge på. Og det blev godt, baby :)
Jeg havde helt glemt hvor lækker jeg føler mig i Rockabilly inspirerede outfits.
Ahh skønne, røde læbestift, jeg vil aldrig igen glemme dig :)

No comments:

Post a Comment