Friday, April 20, 2012

Gettin' Down To Business

No cool post for you today, superstars.
I'm buried deep in notes from Social Studies.
I've spent 6 hours transcribing my notes from my notebook to my mini computer.
There's still a month till I'm officially starting to get ready for exams,
but I figured I'd be responsible and do some of it now.
The end is in sight, but I still feel there's a long way to go. Oh well, back to work...


Ingen cool post til jer i dag, superstars.
Jeg er begravet i noter fra Samfundsfag.
Jeg har spenderet de sidste 6 timer på at skrive alle mine noter ind på min computer.
Der er stadig en lille måned til læseferie, men jeg tænkte at jeg ville være fornuftig
og begynde på lidt af arbejdet nu.
Enden er nær, men jeg føler alligevel der er lang vej endnu. Oh well, back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment